Friday, February 17, 2006

Immortal Pongbat

Last night, I released a new version of Immortal Pongbat, a game that a few friends of mine (Mark Aikens and Ben Lucas) and I worked on a few years ago. It was two years since I did any work on it. and after a well-placed e-mail from someone in the Netherlands asking about its source code, I decided to go in and tidy things up a bit. (Not that receiving an e-mail from the Netherlands was particularly important. It could've just as well been from someone in Germany, Russia, Zimbabwe, Antarctica, Space, somewhere down the street, from Right Behind You!, etc.)

Anyhoo, if you're reading this, you should download it. It's mega awesome, and undoubtedly has more mega awesomeness than that lame office toy that's probably sitting on your desk.

2 comments:

Darren Torpey said...

I've always wanted to try out the infamous Immortal Pongbat. Now I can! Yay!

Darren Torpey said...

Oh, and by the way...
Consider it del.icio.us'ed!
http://del.icio.us/darrent/games+pong

(don't forget to "copy" the entry into your collection, if you haven't already tagged it yourself)